Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 16, 2012

Trying to stay hydrated this summer


Not just the summer but staying hydrated year round can help your health in a really significant way. As a kid and a teen I barely used to drink water my beverages of choice was soda and juice I just hated water it just did not give me the fulfillment I was looking for.As I got older I just noticed I did not have alot of energy and my memory was not at its finest considering the fact that your brain is 90% water and also water is a natural source of energy. Growing up my dad always had diabetes and that really put me to a stand point that I could not risk myself into getting this disease.The way you would figure what amount of water you need is take your weight for example if your weight is 100 pounds you split it in half and you will be left with 50 so thats 50 ounces of water you need a day!!. Healthwise it is important now for beauty water is vital for the skin water helps to replenish skin tissues, moisturizes skin and increases skin elasticity with that said alone water is key. I hope this helped many of you whether you hate water or not water will always be your best friend.


                                 XOXO
                                   
                                       Cupcakedreams17 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment